Monday, August 16, 2010

Coupon Class

I'm super excited to be attending a couponing class by Sister's on a Shoestring.   Sister's on a shoestring is a local blog by two sisters, Lisa and Sara.  They have their own blog about local and nationwide deals.  The discuss the use of catalinas and other couponing jargon.
I attended a coupon a few months back and learned a ton of info; some of which I have shared with you.  Internet coupons, catalinas, use of an organizer, importance of having store policies with you and stacking to name a few.
I learned a lot at the last class, but since I am a working mother, decided to primarily stick to coupons (sunday paper and internet) and one store, Giant Eagle since they double their coupons under a dollar. 
I might consider broading my knowledge base even though I am still a novice in couponing.

Here are a few of the blogs out there that I am aware of that share some secrets:
Sister's on a shoestring
Coupon Craving
Surviving the stores
Hey, Its Free!
Briana's Bargins

Hopefully, I will have something blog worthy from tomorrow's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment