Thursday, July 29, 2010

Introduction

I've decided to revive my blog. Its retitled and refurbished. Topics will include posts about me, my family, couponing, dieting, and my garden. I have a 2 year old daughter who is the light of my life. My husband was laid off from his job and is now her primary care giver. It takes a lot of patience to raise a kid and put up with our dog. Out dog is an 80 lb 1/2 lab 1/2 Alaskan Malmute dog who sometimes thinks he is a lap puppy! He's none to happy with me since I bought him some diet food by accident last time I went shopping.
That's me and my family. Currently my big kicks are couponing and dieting. We'll see how long that lasts! I plan to blog about some of my daily fun. I'm not going to be a duplicate site to any of those blogs that have ALL the savings you might need, but I will reference them as they are awesome!!!!
Hope, you'll come along for the journey! Here are some current pics. Meet the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment